Monday, July 1, 2013

Sunday Soliloquy (Not really, but I can pretend, right?)

This is how I spent my Sunday after church:

• Presidency meeting
• Coordinating for meetings later in the week/planning out my week
• 20 minute nap
• Watching some "I'm a Mormon" videos (There are some really cool ones out there!)
• Playing with bouncy balls outside with Laura
• Trying out my artistic skills with chalk on the sidewalk (see pictures below)
• Watching an episode of the Dick Van Dyke show
• Writing a letter with Laura to one of the girls we visit teach
• Going to ward prayer (Where I found out that my fhe group is playing sand volleyball for our activity tonight!- Can you say EXCITED!!!)
• Preparing food for class the next day (1 kiwi, 1 mango, 1 red pepper, 1/2 green pepper, 3/4 cucumber, 2 stalks celery, baby carrots, wheat thins, 2 cheese blocks, and pretsels)
• Getting ready for bed
• Sleep!

Here are some samples of our chalk art:







Here are a couple of jokes to leave you with:

What musical instrument is found in the bathroom?
A tuba toothpaste.

What is the best kind of thing to eat in the bathtub?
Sponge cake



No comments:

Post a Comment