Thursday, June 6, 2013

You MATTER!

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. " ~ Thomas Edison

This week, I have been bombarded by homework. Buried, covered, smothered, up-to-my-neck (oh, dreck!), etc. in homework. You get the picture. So, naturally, I am working on a blog post instead of my homework. Go figure. In my defense, I needed a break from homework and decided to work on a blog post instead of taking a nap. As is becoming the norm with my blog posts, I am once again going to highlight the good things that have happened so far this week.

1. Going running and figuring out a (safe) route that I can go running in the future. Tonight, maybe?
2. Going temple- it was wonderful and just what I needed.
3.Helping my sister and her sister-in-law paint a basement. 
4. Seeing my sister three times this week (so far).
5. Preparing and teaching a super cute and fun math lesson- but I may be just a little biased. :)
6. Listening to my younger brother open his mission call- he being the first of the children to serve a mission in my family. (I'm just a little proud of him! :) )
7. Still successfully following my gluten-free diet. (Don't ever try gluten free nut & rice crackers- you will be hooked and they are kind of -or really- expensive!!!)
8. Starting a new book- I'm sold already, and I've only read the first few chapters. (It's pure torture, because it is sitting about two feet away from me just asking to be read. It's a good thing it can't talk, because I don't think I would be able to turn a deaf ear to it!)
9. Almost running into an automatic door because it was opening more slowly than I was walking- that would have been embarrassing!
10. Finding a Megamind coloring book at D.I. that hasn't been used at all yet! I can't wait for some free time so I can color!
11. Flying an airplane out of the Provo airport. Just kidding. I just couldn't think of anything else to write, so I though I'd spice up my blog a little with a nice fabricated adventure. 

How does Batman's mom call him for dinner?

Dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, BATMAN! 

Oh, and I saw this on facebook and thought it was funny! Enjoy! :)

Photo

Credit for the quote goes to:  http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_motivational.html#tt0isYWHAKXFvrTe.99

No comments:

Post a Comment