Thursday, June 13, 2013

So Close, and Still So Far!!!

"We're so close to reaching that famous happy end, almost believing this was not pretend. Let's go on dreaming for we know we are so close, so close, and still so far."

This describes my feelings so well at the moment. I have one assignment left for the first block of summer classes. I am so close to being done...and yet, still so far! And, on a larger scale, I only have  19 credits left until I am officially done with my college classes! (That should only be one semester, right?) But, unfortunately, it spreads between second block summer classes and fall classes. But then I am all the way done with classes forever!!! So close, and still so far! Oh, but I can't graduate until the end of the NEXT semester. Spring 2014, here I come! Again, so close, and still so far!

But on the bright side, if I finish my assignment today, I have the rest of today, and all of tomorrow and Saturday homework free! Freedom is so close, and still so far. (And still so temporary!) 

On a completely unrelated side note, I have an anniversary coming up! Sunday, June 16th (Father's Day) will be my 7 year anniversary of breaking my toes. I have not had any broken bones since, so I am in pretty good shape. 

Until we meet again, blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment